How is “bayanihan” spirit manifested in the passage?
“Bayanihan” spirit manifested in the passage as follows;
- The Bayanihan spirit is one of communal cooperation, where people support one another without expecting anything in return in order to attain a common objective.
- Bayanihan used to indicate assisting one’s neighbors relocate their house when dwellings were made of lighter materials like coconut leaves.
- The spirit of communal solidarity, labor, and cooperation to attain a specific objective is referred to as Bayanihan.
- source. For example, community members (particularly men) offer to move a traditional house to a new place.
- This has become a classic symbol for the concept of Bayanihan, despite the fact that it is no longer widely used.
Filipinos have displayed the bayanihan spirit since time immemorial it only manifets itself at the outset of events like what happened to the victims of ondoy