When driving, we get ___________ of the information we need from our eyes?

Question

When driving, we get ___________ of the information we need from our eyes?

Answer – Expert Verified

When driving, we get 90% of the information we need from our eyes. the other 10% of information is obtained through hearing and touch. The driver should focus on driving  and keep 100% of his/her attention on driving at all times. Multi-tasking is a not.

Leave a Comment